Welcome to Room 7! I am delighted to have your child in my class and am excited to partner with you in making a difference in your child's education this year. I'm looking forward to a rewarding and productive year together. I would appreciate your cooperation for the entire year on a few items:
1. Homework will be assigned regularly. It is important for students to do their own work. However, I encourage parents to review the homework and clarify any misconceptions.
2. I will send corrected and accumulated work home regularly. Please go over the work with your child to enhance their learning.
3. Please set aside 20 minutes to read with your child, or listen to your child read on the RazKids each night.
4. Help your child get a card from the public library. Find out if your library has a children's story time or reading club for your child's age group.
Please feel free to contact me about any concerns you may have relating to school and your child. I can be reached before and after school. I feel positive, that working together, this will be a successful year for all of us!
1. There is homework every day except Friday. It is expected that every child brings his/her homework on the following day.